The Inspire Youth Centre supports the governments work for the dole program. This program allows members of our local community who are currently unemployed to meet their required work for the dole hours. We are also one of the only locations in our area that provide unemployed participants exposure to an office environment, We have numerous areas that can be taken advantage of for work for the dole such as
- Gardening & Grounds Keeping – Participants are taught the basics of ground keeping and general gardening skills.
- Administration – The participants are taught about business letter writing, making business calls, multi-tasking, basic marketing and organisational skills.
- Reception – The participants are taught about telephone manner, customer service, making appointments, customer facing and front of house.
- Data Entry – The participants are exposed to data entry in a data base as well as learning about scanning and photo copying.
- Retail – The participants are exposed to an online retail environment looking after the sales of some of the wooden toys made by other work for the dole participants.
- Wood Work Skills – A terrific initiative where the participants are taught wood working skills for a full outline of this particular course click here More »
So if you are a job active provider that has clients who are unemployed and seeking a place they can complete their work for the dole hours please feel free to contact us at anytime on 02 9821 4454 or you can simply go to our contact us page and send us an email, where one of our staff will respond to you shortly.